All Saints Catholic Voluntary Academy
The most recent Diocesan Canonical Inspection took place in 2019. The full report can be accessed by clicking on the document below:
We were rated GOOD in all areas.
- All Saints is a welcoming Catholic school where all. stakeholder’s promote and live out the mission statement.
- The quality of Religious Education is good. Pupils enjoy their lessons and good learning is promoted by all.
- Senior leaders and and school mentors are strong role models, all contributing to the pupil’s development of quality acts of Worship.
- There is a strong family atmosphere throughout All Saints.
- Pupils are proud of their school and understand its distinctiveness. Their behaviour reflects the strong spiritual, social and moral ethos of the school.
- The school’s dedicated and inspirational head teacher articulates and communicates the educational mission of the Church both through word and example.
- The quality of teaching and learning at All Saints is good.
“The quality of the Catholic Life of the school is good. The strong Catholic identity is evident in displays and images around the school. Relationships are strong and supportive. The headteacher and assistant headteacher are good role models and are able to communicate a clear vision and purpose to staff and pupils.” DCI Report 2015